The principal goal of HFBF Farmers’ Markets is to support agriculture in Hawaii by providing a venue for farmers in the state of Hawaii to sell Hawaii-grown food products and flowers.
The HFBF is the owner-operator of farmers’ markets for Hawaii grown and produced food products. There are currently four markets on Oahu in operation:
- The Saturday Farmers’ Market at KCC, Saturdays, 7:30 -11:00 a.m. at Parking Lot C, Kapiolani Community College, 4303 Diamond Head Road. This market is cosponsored by the Culinary Institute of the Pacific at Kapiolani Community College.
- The Kailua Thursday Night Farmers’’ Market, Thursdays, 5:00 – 7:30 p.m. at the Kailua Town Center Parking Garage, 609 Kailua Road (behind Longs). This market is cosponsored by Kaneohe Ranch Company Ltd.
- The Mililani Farmers’ Market, Sundays, 8:00 a.m to 11:00 a.m. at the Mililani High School Gym Parking Lot, 95-1200 Meheula Parkway. This market is cosponsored by Mililani High School.
- The Honolulu Farmers’ Market, Wednesdays, 4:00 p.m to 7:00p.m. at the Neal S. Blaisdell Center (corner of Ward Ave & Kapiolani Ave.). This market is cosponsored by City and County of Honolulu.
- The KCC Night Farmers’ Market Pilot Program, Tuesdays, 4:00 p.m to 7:00p.m. at Parking Lot C, Kapiolani Community College, 4303 Diamond Head Road. This market is cosponsored by Kapiolani Community College.