- Bring a shopping basket or bag; have a cooler with you, too. A cart on wheels is a good idea – those papayas get heavy quickly!
- Bring cash in small denominations, especially if you’re shopping early.
- Buy seasonal items when you see them; find out how long the season will last.
- Wear comfortable flat shoes for walking during your market adventure.
- Early shoppers usually wait in lines; there’s usually plenty of product for shoppers who come later.
- Check our weekly Tip Sheet on this site to plan your purchases.
Only Trained Service Animals are allowed in Market areas.