Oahu: GAP and FSMA Updates
Please join Jari Sugano & Jensen Uyeda, Oahu Cooperative Extension Agents, as they provide an update on Good Agricultural Practices (GAP) and the FDA’s Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) Produce Rule. They will provide a detailed overview of food safety programs that may affect local agricultural businesses in Hawaii.
Dates and Times
- February 20, 2016: Kapiolani Community College (12 – 2 pm)
- February 23, 2016: Waimanalo Research Station (10 am – 12 pm)
- March 1, 2016: Kaneohe Extension Office (5- 7 pm)
- March 12, 2016: Kahuku Community Center (10 am – 12 pm) PENDING
- March 23, 2016: HARC North Classroom (10 am – 12 pm)
Don’t miss out. Please reserve your seat for one of these upcoming sessions at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (808) 622-4185. To find out more about these upcoming educational events, please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.