Hosted By: Hawaii Agricultural Foundation
Event Date: Thursday, June 18, 2020, 6:00 – 7:00 pm HST.
This special online event hosted by Hawaii Agricultural Foundation (HAF), Ron Mizutani, president and CEO of Hawaii Foodbank, and was joined by Denise Yamaguchi, executive director of HAF, to moderate a panel discussion with key players in Hawai‘i’s food industry to discuss disruption in our local food supply as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Featured panelists include:
- Chad Buck, Owner & Chief Executive Officer, Hawaii Foodservice Alliance
- Eric Kingma, Executive Director, Hawaii Longline Association
- Tom Jones, Chairman, Hawaii Restaurant Association
- Brian Miyamoto, Executive Director, Hawaii Farm Bureau
- Jason Wong, President, Sysco Hawaii
- Lauren Zirbel, Executive Director, Hawaii Food Industry Association
Video Link: https://youtu.be/7PF7ns1kDSo