Our truly authentic Farmers’ Markets feature an incredible selection of only Hawaiʻi grown products including fresh produce, flower, plants, beef, pork, poultry, seafood, value-added products, and ready-to-eat foods.
- Bring a shopping basket or bag: have a cooler with you, too. A cart on wheels is a good idea – those papayas get heavy quickly!
- Bring cash in small denominations, especially if you’re shopping early.
- Buy seasonal items when you see them: find out how long the season will last.
- Wear comfortable flat shoes for walking during market adventure.
- Early shoppers usually wait in lines; there’s usually plenty of product for shoppers who come later.
- Check our weekly Vendors/Tip Sheets on this site to plan your purchases.
Warning: preg_match(): Compilation failed: invalid range in character class at offset 12 in /home/customer/www/hfbf.org/public_html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/classes/shortcodes/vc-basic-grid.php on line 184
Keep up with us!
Get the latest updates on our Farmers’ Markets, Farm to Car, events, vendor news, recipes, and more!