Our truly authentic Farmers’ Markets feature an incredible selection of only Hawaiʻi grown products including fresh produce, flower, plants, beef, pork, poultry, seafood, value-added products, and ready-to-eat foods.
- Bring a shopping basket or bag: have a cooler with you, too. A cart on wheels is a good idea – those papayas get heavy quickly!
- Bring cash in small denominations, especially if you’re shopping early.
- Buy seasonal items when you see them: find out how long the season will last.
- Wear comfortable flat shoes for walking during market adventure.
- Early shoppers usually wait in lines; there’s usually plenty of product for shoppers who come later.
- Check our weekly Vendors/Tip Sheets on this site to plan your purchases.
Across the islands, there are seven farmers’ markets associated with our organization. To become a vendor, click the respective link provided below to access the application.
Keep up with us!
Get the latest updates on our Farmers’ Markets, Farm to Car, events, vendor news, recipes, and more!