The Hawai‘i Agricultural Foundation in partnership with Hawai‘i Gas is inviting keiki in grades K-12 grades to submit original illustrations or a 30 second PSA video. This contest will run from February 1 – 28, 2022.
General information regarding the contest will be provided below. To learn more or to submit an entry, please visit the Hawai‘i Agricultural Foundation’s website.
Art Contest Information
Open to grades K-5
– Students are only allowed one entry and must have permission from a parent/guardian before submitting artwork.
– Artwork should be designed on a white poster board or heavy paper no larger than 11″ by 17″ in the landscape position.
– Artwork should be made exclusively by students and cannot incorporate anything that is owned or created by any third party.
An artwork example has been provided below.
Video Contest Information
Open to grades 6-12
– Create a 30 second Public Service Announcement (PSA) for the Hawaiʻi Agricultural Foundation to promote agriculture and farming.
– PSA video submissions must not exceed 30 seconds, including closing credits. Videos can contain text or voice-over; sound effects may be used as long as the entrant has the rights to use and disseminate it.
– Videos should be made exclusively by students and cannot incorporate anything that is owned or created by any third party.
Picture from the Hawai‘i Agriculture Foundation. Artwork from the 2020-2021 Overall Art Winner entitled “Hawaiian Poke Bowl”.