For 92+ years, Sumida Farm has been nourishing the community with fresh watercress. Come join our team at Sumida Farm, Inc. to help us continue our legacy of feeding and nourishing the community while caring for the land. Please see the list below for all the current openings.
Agronomist Position Overview
• Package and prepare watercress for deliveries
• Greet and load pick up orders for customers
• Drive forklift to transport loads of watercress
• Operate machinery to process watercress for customers
• Performs maintenance and repairs on farm equipment as needed
• Assist with deliveries
• Facilities cleaning and maintenance
• Assist with basic office and clerical duties
• Must be able to lift 50+lbs
• Must be able to operate machinery
• Must be able to drive a forklift (license a plus, otherwise we will provide reimbursement for obtaining a license)
• Must have a drivers license, clean driving record, and be able to drive a delivery van
• Must work well with others and be open to training and learning
• Able to work well with others and adapt to different personalities
• Strong communication skills
• Open to learning
• Monday-Friday, 7 AM – 2 PM, with occasional needs for longer hours and some Saturdays
How to apply:
• Submit your resume to email@example.com. No in-person applications, please.
• Phone interviews, in-person interviews, and background checks will be required for employment.